PROTERM STANDARD can be used indoors and outdoors for any surface made of unbreathable material: metal, plastic, tile, glass and others with working temperature from -60°C to +180°C in order to save energy and provide safety. It has high adhesion to all kind of surfaces.
Corrosion inhibitors prevent rust formation on metal surfaces and anti-fungus/anti-bacteria agents battle fungal spores on the surfaces in humid environments. Upon drying PROTERM forms an elastic coating, working as a thermos.
Fields of Application
● Insulation of pipelines (utilities);
● Insulation of metalstructures, and other metal products;
● Insulation window frames (plastic);
● Insulation of the roof (corrugated board, metal);
● Insulation of containers, tanks and other vessels;
● Insulation of refrigeration units.
● Surface temperature range for application – from + 10°C to + 150°C;
● Working temperature range for application – from – 60°C to + 180°C;
● Coating has white color matte surface;
● Consumption – 0.8-1.4 l / m2 (layer – 1 mm);
● Solvent is water;
● Method of application – brush, spray gun, board knife.
● Sold in buckets of 10 or 20 litres at competitive prices from the manufacturer!